Monday, December 08, 2014

Portrait Transformation Project!

Process

Before :)
After XD
Concept: Transformation
Success? No success? Just different?

I wanted to do a fun space themed type of picture. Something... cute... Honestly, there's not much meaning to the transformation. I just wanted to have a bunch of little aliens, in this case CJ7, everywhere. I guess the transformation was a success but I felt like the picture was too simple... Maybe I should've had other things in the space area or something. Otherwise, my favorite part of this final in the CJ7 in the bottom left corner :). 



2 comments:

  1. Yay for mass CJ7! I like how the background of your transformation matches with your background of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly this is really adorable, but the cloning of the CJ7s are really well done as well as the galaxy background. It looks really surreal in fun and quirky well in which the photoshop aspects are well done.

    ReplyDelete