Tuesday, December 16, 2014

LOGOS LOGOS LOGOS

Here's a logo I love:

The logo above is well designed because the logo fits well with what the company sells: cute and creative graphic tees (I love cruising their site :3). I feel that the use of a combination mark really helps with the concept of their shirts. I don't really know why there's a turtle, but it's also fun to say teeturtle. The logo isn't on every since shirt, but I believe the word mark, teeturtle, is on the tag on the shirt. There is also one shirt that they have which includes this logo (above), and if I owned that shirt, I would not mine wearing it around at all because the turtle is just so cute :D!

 Here's a I'm unfamiliar with:

What to Weather by Lissa S

This logo is from Lissa S. and I just thought that the logo was very simple but also very creative. The combination mark has a witty pun that just makes you go "aww". The logo also makes you feel warm no matter what weather is outside because of the tight wrap around the cloud and sun. I also like how they do not use many colors because it's easy to the eye. I feel like if there is a lot of   of colors, too much would be going on and there wouldn't be much of a focus. I think it's better for a logo to get right to the point (by sight) because then with just a glance of the logo, you know right away what the logo is. I think that's very important because that spreads the company promotion very quickly. It's good for the business! 

No comments:

Post a Comment