Monday, February 23, 2015

Whatcha do? - MidWinter Break

Uh... I didn't do anything. On the second day of break, I got sick... So as you could probably guess, I was in bed all day for the entire week. I had a fever which lasted about three days (WHY? TT^TT). As of today, I am still sick. Why do we have school...?  In the middle of the week though, I was dragged out to my grandparents' place for Chinese New Year. Happy Ram Year everyone! So much hong bao (red envelopes)! The last day of break was pretty much hell. Since I was sick, I really did not have the motivation to do work. So on the last day, I decided to do all my homework (of course that was not the smartest thing to do). The exhibition outline was overkill. I spent about 7 hours with research and brainstorming my topic... Life is wasted TT^TT. Needless to say, break was way too short and the next one isn't until April... Curse you March.


1 comment:

  1. Bummer~ I was sick too. It was not fun, but it's better to be sick over break than miss school and stress about it. I hope you're interested in your exhibition topic so it doesn't seem like too much of a waste.

    ReplyDelete