Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Logo Pres Reflection

Questions:
1. What was the most challenging aspect of creating your Logo design?
2. How did you overcome the challenge?
3. What was the most successful aspect of your Logo design?

Answers:
1. The most challenging aspect of creating my Logo design is confirming my ideas. Even though we started out with many sketches, I still had a lot of effects and colors to choose from. Also, the type of texts and font styles were hard to choose. I needed to make sure that every decision had a meaning to it. The decisions I made also had to relate to the club itself.

2. To overcome this challenge, I thought about the club once again. I choose Earth's colors, blue and green, for an earthy look. The reason why I added a sprout was because the club does a lot of planting activities. I also softened the world and the sprout to create a calming feel. Lastly, I wanted the text to be fun, but also clear to read.

3. I think the most successful aspect of my Logo design is it's simplicity. I think even from afar, the world symbol is clearly recognized. Also, the text evenly surrounds the world (sort of like a hug). I'm happy with my final logo design :).



No comments:

Post a Comment