Monday, September 29, 2014

Inspirations :O

Post something that inspires you. It can be something that you are interested in or something you saw that blew you away. I can be that meal you ate when you traveled to another country or a movie/ book that changed your way of thinking. Please post a visual image and/ or video that goes along with your inspiration. If you don't have the actual photo or video of what you're talking about, try to find something that is related to your topic. Make sure you explain what it is and why it inspires you. 


So pretty :O
(Source: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/62/Stars-high-mountain-sky_-_West_Virginia_-_ForestWander.jpg)

The sky is something that inspires me. I wouldn't say it has to be stars, but staring up into the sky is very calming and it allows me to think. There was this one time where I went camping in a tent... I had to go the the bathroom in the middle of the freezing night and no one in my tent would go with me. So I went alone... but the moment I stepped outside of my tent, I was so in awe with the night sky. I almost forgot I had to pee :/ but I didn't mind because of how pretty the stars were. The night was so quiet and different from that of the city, but it was a very nice change of pace.
So many colors ^^
(Source: http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/sky_colors-wide.jpg)
The sky during the day is also very inspiring to me. I've only laid down a couple of times in the grass and looked up at the sky. I wish I had time to do it more because it's such a good feeling when you can relax outdoors in the warmth of the sun. The sky is just so unique. I love to look at its colors and clouds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment